– Hi, I’m Whitney and today we are going to be doing the twin gymnastics challenge with my cousins Jetta and Giavanna. We are gonna be doing a lot of gymnastics, and you guys get to decide
which twin did it better, Giavanna or Jetta. So let’s start out with
some stuff on the floor. First we’re going to do, ow, that is really hot. So first, let’s do, a handstand. – [Camera Man] Don’t forget to salute. – Ha! (applause) There you go. (applause) – So now, let’s do, a cartwheel. – We’re off to a good start. (applause) (audience cheers) (applause) – Now we need to do a round off. – Oh, okay. (speaking softly) I’ve never done this in my life. Ah! – [Camera Man] Nice! (applause) – Woo! (applause) (cow bell clanging) – Ow. (laughter) – Are you okay? – Yes, okay, now let’s do, a backward roll. – I thought she was gonna
say flip, I was like, nope. – One more time. Yeah. – Mine’s gonna look just like that. (applause) – Ah. – That was closer than mine. (laughter) – Woo! (applause) – Now, this is slippery. The thing… (metal bars rattling) Daddy? – What are we doing? – A forward roll with a pike. – With a pike? Oh, ouch. Okay. – You got it, G. (grunting) (applause) (mumbles) – Can I do a redo? – Yes. – Ah (giggling). – See, it’s hard, it’s hard! It’s hard! Alright, we get a redo! – Woo! – Hold on- – [Camera Man] Mulligan. – We get a redo. (grunting) Yes! (applause) – Ah! (applause) – I got it! – I can do that backwards. – Now.
– I Can’t do that. – Let’s do a backwards one. – Oh, backwards even. – I don’t jump though. Got it, okay, I’m not gonna jump into it. I’ll do that. (applause) (laughing) (applause) – Forwards. – Oh. – I can’t do that one. – At least we know she’s (mumbles). That was good. Wait till you see mine. (spring bonging) (giggling) – That hurts. Okay. (applause) (gong chiming loudly) (giggling) Go Jenna, go! – Woo! (applause) – So now, we’re going to
move onto the balance beam. – Are we moving this? – Yeah, let’s put it on the mat, for when Jenna and I fall of. That’s not straight. – Okay, so the first thing we’re
going to do, is a split. – Okay. (giggling) (fabric ripping slowly) – Get it. – That’s all I got. Ah! (applause) You make it look so easy. (glass shattering) (giggling) Yeah, we’re graceful. (applause) – Woo! – A straight jump. – Oh my gosh, okay. – Easy when you’ve got abs. (applause) (applause) I tried to be graceful and then. – Now this is another easy one. Tuck Jump. – Does it matter which way you face? – No. (applause) – Just have to kind of (speaking softly). (crowd cheering and applauding) – Wolf Jump. (howling) (cow bell ringing) (laughing) – One more time. (bell ringing) (glass shattering powerfully) (applause) (laughing) – Don’t do that.
– Are you okay? – I’m fine. Just don’t do that. The beam is, narrow. (crowd cheering) – The next thing we’re
going to do is a Cartwheel. And hopefully they don’t die. – Woo, that was graceful. I got this. – I think my Jelly Roll ate the water. (drum roll) (crowd cheering) That was good. – Thank you. – Yeah.
– Go team go! – Yes. – Yeah! (drum roll) (crowd groaning) – Okay, two more things. A Leap. – Oh boy. – Can I just like stand
there and jump and do it? Step forward first. – Gonna do the safest
form of a Dance Leap, switch feet. (chuckling) (applause) Yeah! (crowd cheering excitedly) Okay, last one. A press handstand. – Huh? – Okay, that’s not happening. – Okay, okay. She made me (mumbles). That was beautiful, that’s pure gold. Okay, I don’t even know how to start. This way, or this way? No, forward. This way?
– Yes. Oh. (giggling) Oh God. – You have to put your thumbs forward. – Thumbs forward, okay. – Don’t break your thumbs. – Hot, okay. (crowd booing) That is hard, I don’t have the strength. (clapping) That was hard. – We fix your mistake. – Thank you. – Yeah, okay. Ah. – See, it’s hard. (applause) – Wolf Turn? Well this beam is weird. – See that’s just hard. – I’m not gonna do it. Ah, stuck. – Mm, let’s see how far we get. – Can I howl? – Sure. (loud airplane engine buzzing overhead) – Woo! (crowd cheering) (grunting and moaning) (applause) – So now we’re moving onto the bars. – Hey guys it’s Giovanna, so we’re having a bit of a malfunction. Whitney cut her heel and her toe. See there’s some blood right there, so we’ll be back soon after
we get it all cleaned up. Gonna get a bandaid on it. She’s back, let’s examine the injury. Reopened an old wound. – No pain no gain. – Oh, sorry. – Okay bars. – All patched up. – First, lets do, a hang. Well it’s really called an L Hold. But we’re hanging in an L Hold. – This is how- – Chillin’ like a Villain. – This is how us twins hang. Huh! (applause) – You swing, it’s hilarious. – I’m starting with a six pack. (applause) – You swing and it’s hilarious. – I’m not even off the mat. – Okay, now we have to do, let’s just do a pull up. – A what? – A pull up. Wait can we make it higher? (grunting) (applause) – Can I start here? (applause) I still didn’t get there, so. – Now, a pullover. You don’t have to start from the bottom. – Can we kick? – We’ll probably, do you think we’ll need to hold it down? – I don’t know. (grunting) (crowd booing) Yeah, step on those. Watch out for flying feet in the air. (crowd booing) I got it! (clapping) Sorry Whitney. – Okay. – Ah, wait. Goes the other way. Ah! (laughing loudly) (crowd booing) – Okay, so now, can you stand on it? – Yep. Yep, yep, yep. Let’s do, a Back Hip Circle. It’s easier than it looks. – It didn’t look too bad. – Do I go this way? This way. – Backwards. – This way, oh. Nope! – Your head goes- – You have to do a cast and then go back. – Can you show us one more time? – Yeah. I’ll try to do it in slow motion. So you do, Cast. (bell ringing) – Huh, dope! I don’t understand. No, not meant to be upside down. – Ah! (laughing) – She goes the other way. – Try and keep. – She was going the right way. – Was she going the right way? – I think so. – This is confusing, it’s
harder than it looks. – This one is probably easiest. – Oh good. – You said the last one was easy. I’m gonna break the bar. – I went too much. – What? – So you go like this, you’ll get your foot over, and put your hands backwards. And then, over. – Yup. – It’s a level three skill. – I’m level negative three. – Oh. Hello. – Oh my God, okay. Hands like this? – Mm hm. – And her head goes first, right? – Yeah. – Almost had it! – You did it! – That was good. – Oh good. (applause) – She has leggings, she’s cheating! Jenna gets docked a point. – Na-ugh. – No, just kidding. Oh, she didn’t even get any fun! (applause) – Okay, it’s time for the dismount. So what you do is rock back. – Oh yeah, that’s so not happening. You should maybe hold it. – So you can bend instead of squatting. – Ha-ha, I can bend the legs. Ha, nope. I’ll just go like, nope that didn’t even work. I can’t even dismount so, I’m just gonna like. (applause) – She weighs a lot less than we do. – She’s all muscle too. Oh sure, oh sure. – Whoa! (applause) – I’m gonna do the entire
routine that I made up. Don’t let me kick you. So I hope you like this video. in the comment section below you guys decide who did better Giovanna or Jenna. Thanks for watching. Bye! – Bye. (applause) (mellow guitar music)