I know, Mom. This is the soonest I could… I know. Mom… Mom, I can’t talk long now. No, I am OK. I’m just not
supposed to be talking to anybody. OK, I want you to listen. I want you to grab a few things and I want
you to go to the cabin for a few days. Don’t tell anybody where you’re going.
No questions. I just want you to do it. OK, I can’t talk right now.
I’ll talk to you later if I can, OK? OK, I gotta go. Bye. All right, all right, all right. – Come on, we gotta get a car.
– No, put away the gun. I can get us a ride. I can. – Look what I found.
– What’s that? – Cyberdyne Systems. Isn’t that it?
– What about it? Listen to this. They develop
this revolutionary new thing, this m… – Molecular memory.
– Right. So they become hotshot computer guys and develop this thing
for the government, right? – Right. That’s the way it was told to me.
– So we can eighty-six the bastard. – We can blow it up. It’ll never happen.
– It’s tactically dangerous. We lay low. No, Reese. Think it through. We can prevent the war.
There’s nobody else. If we go to somebody official, we end up
in jail again and he’s got us again. – We’ve got to do it ourselves.
– That’s not my mission. Listen. Understand. I am not a military objective.
I’m a person, and you don’t own me. – Let’s go.
– Fuck you! Let me go! Sarah! Sarah! Sarah! – Let go!
– Sarah! That’s real brilliant.
Go ahead, shoot. That’s smart. Jesus Christ, Reese.
Don’t you see that I am scared? I don’t wanna spend my whole life
waiting for that thing to catch me. Always looking over my shoulder,
wondering if I left some tiny clue behind. Reese! Reese? I don’t belong here. I wasn’t meant to see this. It’s like a dream. This. And this. And you. It’s so beautiful… it hurts, Sarah. It hurts so bad. You can’t understand. It’s gone. All gone. All of it, it’s gone. Well, we can change it, Kyle. We have to at least try. There is no fate but what
we make for ourselves, right? Come on, kiddo. What do you say? OK.