This next patient is interesting. I’ve been following the case
for years. A 29-year-old female… diagnosed as acute
schizo-affective disorder. The usual indicators: depression,
anxiety, violent acting out… delusions of persecution. The delusional architecture
is fairly unique. She believes that a machine
called the Terminator… which looks human,
was sent back through time… – to kill her.
– That’s original. And also that the father
of her child… was a soldier sent back
to protect her. He was from the future too. The year 2029,
if I remember correctly. And here we are. Morning, Sarah. Good morning, Dr. Silberman.
How’s the knee? Fine, Sarah. She stabbed me in the kneecap… with my pen a few weeks ago. Repeated escape attempts. Let’s move on, shall we? I don’t like to see the patients
disrupting their rooms like this. – See she takes her Thorazine.
– Sure. I’ll take care of it. It’s time to take your meds, Connor. You take it. Now you know you gotta be good.
You’re up for review this afternoon. I’m not taking it, Dougie. – I don’t want any trouble.
– Ain’t no trouble. Zap her. Last call, sugar. Sweet dreams. Are you the legal guardian
of John Connor? That’s right, Officer.
What’s he done now? – Could I speak with him, please?
– You could if he were here. He took off on his bike this morning.
He could be anywhere. Do you have a photograph of John? Yeah. Hold on. Gonna tell me what this is about? I just need to ask him
a few questions. He’s a good-looking boy.
Do you mind if I keep this picture? No, go on. There was a guy here
this morning looking f or him too. Yeah, a big guy on a bike. Has that got something
to do with this? I wouldn’t worry about him. Thanks f or your cooperation. Please insert your stolen card now. PlN number. Hurry up. This is taking too long. Go, baby. All right. – PlN number 9003.
– Where’d you learn this stuff from? From my mom.
My real mom, I mean. Withdraw 300 bucks. Come on, baby. Come on! – Yes!
– Hey, it worked. All right. Easy money.
Come on! Yes! Piece of cake. – Is that her?
– Yes. She’s pretty cool, huh? No, she’s a complete psycho. That’s why she’s at Pescadero.
lt’s a mental institute.