Fitness Marketing 101 (how to get more training clients)

Fitness Marketing 101 (how to get more training clients)


38 thoughts on “Fitness Marketing 101 (how to get more training clients)

  1. Simply said Bedros as usual. Good stuff to be reminded of… 80% from the internet that is a big number you can't under estimate that power! Thanks.

  2. Hey Bedros, I'm a new subscriber and love the channel!  I just received my certification and am excited to start my career in the fitness industry.  Keep the great info coming, it's much appreciated!

  3. I would say 95% of my clients come from Facebook. The other 5% from Groupon, Google and YouTube. I run both online and offline marketing. I look at offline marketing as a way to just let people know you exist. Almost never receive leads but people Alesha day yes I've heard of Thorn Fitness Personal Training. So this system works. Miss I need that squeeze page with a good program

  4. Me gusto el video, excelente aportación. Pasen por mi canal para saber mas acerca de como generar un buen ingreso mensual.

  5. AMAZING VIDEO Bedros! thanks so very much for posting! so if i understand correctly, this is for someone who has a facility… how do you market online if you have a product? 

  6. Hi,Bedros.Thx for the video.I've got a quuestion.What is the best way to convert leads through the facebook ads put them to your facebook page and build relationship there or promptly direct traffic to squezze page with capture form and free valuable offer?Some people says that facebook's users don't like to leave network passing the link.What can you reccommend and telling about that?Thx so much.

  7. How do you feel about door to door marketing? What if it is in a neighborhood a lot of people know of your qualifications, could there be any good in door to door even though not widespread as internet?

  8. I have a FB page that I have been using as a fan page, I'm assuming that will not work I need to transfer over and create the Fan Pg. Which will notify fans immediately ?

  9. Great video. Bedros is a master fitness marketer. From some of the comments, it looks as if some people on this tread could really benefit from FitPro News Letter. It really took my fitness business to the next level. I attempted to make a video explaining this funneling process but this video is so much better. Bedros is a pro. The process that Bedros explains in this video took me to 6 figures in 11 months…in a town of 8K people. Know your funnel. And follow exactly what Bedros says in this video and you will be successful. Great video.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIjKDs43qk4

  10. Good information i do target people on facebook and instagram and get a lot of likes, post my ads in different groups where i can relate to but the likes hardly turn into clients.

  11. Awesome video, great info here! If anyone is interested I run a free facebook group where I teach fit pros how to market online. I show the exact systems we use to scale all of our fitness clients' businesses. Here is the link if you are interested facebook.com/groups/FitnessProfessionalMarketing/

  12. Hi I'm actually just getting started helping gym owners gain more clients via social media and i'd be willing to run some ads for FREE to prove I can provide great results if anybody is interested 💪

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *